- This event has passed.
Online baking course “LIVE BREAD”. Easter bread.
Maria Kalenska Online Cooking School invites you to a baking sourdough course of Easter bread with a Slovak baker and cookbook author @my.ko.la.
Our course helps you to revive traditions – kind, real and family. Traditions that gather families at one table for a good reason and always around something delicious, prepared with love and soul.
Easter holidays are Orthodox, Catholic, Anglican. We are glad to invite you to a fascinating journey into the world of Easter traditions of different countries and confessions. Three lessons. Four types of Easter bread – special, with its own history and taste.
We are sure that when you cut your Easter bread, your houses will be full of aroma and delight! Delicious crust, fluffy crumb, wonderful cutting will not leave indifferent your families and your friends. This knowledge and skills will stay with you forever. So there are many more delicious holidays in your life!
Why our course?
- You will save time – you do not need to study all the information about sourdough and bread all alone.
- You are guaranteed to learn how to bake sourdough bread without endless experiments on your own.
- You will learn how to bake Easter bread like our grandmothers did: you will create family traditions.
- You will stop eating store-bought Easter bread and you will easily bake your homemade sourdough Easter bread being sure in each ingredient.
- The aroma of fresh baked bread, warmth and home coziness will settle in your home forever.
- You will learn all the details how to work with special dough for Easter bread.
- You will be in touch with the professional baker who will answer all your questions and tell you the secrets of working with sourdough dough that he has got over the years of baking practice.
- Among the students of the school, you will find new friends with common interests and values.
Why is Online course more convenient?
- During the “offline” workshop you are shown how to bake in someone’s kitchen, and in our online course you will get results in your own one.
- Online school means non stop communication with our baker, you can ask questions personally in WhatsApp at each lesson.
- You can redo the home work as many times as you like, you always have time to fix it, and we are here for you to fix errors.
- Zoom lessons are recorded and will be saved online, so you can watch it any number of times and at any convenient time.
- You can bake bread at a time convenient for you, without haste and with pleasure!
Course duration: from March 30 to April 27
Classes: on Tuesday at 6 p.m. London time.*
* What if I have missed a class?
Access to video recording of Zoom-lessons is provided immediately after the end of the lesson.
Class duration: 1 hour.
Round-the-clock informational support in WhatsApp: Mykola will answer your questions, send instructing videos and other information that is necessary for your work before lessons and in the process of baking Easter bread.
Access to Zoom lessons: 24/7 and for life time
Gift for Students: Master by Maria Kalenskaya how to make crystallized flowers for pastry decoration
Number of students in the group: 6
Lesson number 1. Cross-bans
Lesson number 2. Greek tsureki
Lesson number 3. Easter cake and Panettone
If you want to receive the schedule of our lessons and events regularly, take a look at the section in my blog Subscribe.
Here you can view the work of our students.