- This event has passed.
Online baking course “ALIVE BREAD”. Experts
Maria Kalenska Online Cooking School invites you to a Second stage of a sourdough baking course with a Slovak baker and cookbook author @my.ko.la.
If you are interested in this course, you definitely have experience with sourdough, you know how to bake a variety of basic breads and other sourdough pastries. You are ready to spend time for living and healthy bread at your home. You know the difference in your bodi’s behavior with commercial bread and 100% sourdough bread. You have at least one jar of sourdough in the refrigerator, and your family and friends have already been gifted with the kindest gift in the world: bread baked by you personally. You have learned how to make pancakes or chips from excess sourdough. You experiment with different flours and, of course, regularly bake your own bread.
You definitely do not want to stop there and regularly surf the Internet for new and more complex recipes for baking and sourdough bread. You try, make mistakes, fix them, and move on. Now you have knowledge and skills that will stay with you throughout your life, and the traditions of your mothers and grandmothers have returned to your families.
If all of the above, or at least part of it is true, then we offer you a new challenge: the Second stage of the course “Living bread”.
Why our course?
- You will save time – you do not need to study all the information about sourdough and bread all alone.
- You are guaranteed to learn how to bake sourdough bread without endless experiments on your own.
- You will learn how to bake bread like our grandmothers did: you will create family traditions.
- You will stop eating store-bought bread and you will easily bake your homemade sourdough bread, that consists only of flour, water and salt.
- The aroma of fresh baked bread, warmth and home coziness will settle in your home forever.
- You will learn how to work with the starter from scratch, take care of it and understand all the processes.
- You will be in touch with the professional who will answer all your questions and tell you the secrets of working with sourdough dough that he has got over the years of baking practice.
- Among the students of the school, you will find new friends with common interests and values.
Why is Online course more convenient?
- During the “offline” workshop you are shown how to bake in someone’s kitchen, and in our online course you will get results in your own one.
- Online school means non stop communication with our baker, you can ask questions personally in WhatsApp at each lesson.
- You can redo the home work as many times as you like, you always have time to fix it, and we are here for you to fix errors.
- Zoom lessons are recorded and will be saved online, so you can watch it any number of times and at any convenient time.
- You can bake bread at a time convenient for you, without haste and with pleasure!
Course duration: from February 10 to March 3.
Classes: every Wednesday at 6 p.m. London time.*
* What if I have missed a class?
Access to video recording of Zoom-lessons is provided immediately after the end of the lesson.
Class duration: 1 hour.
Round-the-clock informational support in WhatsApp: Mykola will answer your questions, send instructing videos and other information that is necessary for your work before lessons and in the process of baking the bread.
Access to Zoom lessons: 24/7 and for life time
Number of students in the group: 5-6
Lesson 1. The world of French brioche
Lesson 2. Tartin, wet dough and big holes
Lesson 3. Buckwheat bread
Lesson 4. “Boiled dough”: bagels
If you want to receive the schedule of our lessons and events regularly, then take a look at the section in my blog Subscribe.
Here you can view the work of our students.